American-Digital is now accepting orders from all over the world. Here's how it works:
2. On the shopping cart page, confirm that what's these is correct. If necessary, you can remove a line item or modify quantities. Then press the checkout button.
3. The next screen will ask you to log in or create an account. If you have ordered before, enter your email and password into the fields in the left column. If you are new to us, create an account using your email address and password of your choice.
4. The next screen will ask for billing and shipping information. IMPORTANT: If you are asking us to ship outside the US or Canada, select "Shipping Outside the US or Canada" with the dropdown at the top of the page to the right of the red world map image. If you ARE shipping to a US or Canadian location, no need to tick the dropdown - just fill in the required information below.
5. Once "Shipping Outside the US or Canada" is selected you will be sent to a page that asks you to confirm your intent to have ship outside the US or Canada.
6. You will then enter the Bono International interface where you can complete you order.
International Shipping Powered by
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers.
Once you have created your shopping Cart, choose the "Outside The U.S.?" button. You will be automatically transferred to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility where Bongo will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.
Copyright© 1996-2017 American-Digital, LLC d/b/a American-Digital.Com and Am-Dig.Com
All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.